In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), we provide you with the following information on the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
The party responsible for the processing of your data is Iuris.Doc, S.L. with Tax Identification No. B61857280 and registered office at Av. Diagonal, 340-348, CP 08013 in the city of Barcelona (hereinafter, “IURIS.DOC”).
Our details can be found on this website’s Legal Notice.
IURIS.DOC principles to be applied to Data Subject’s personal information
IURIS.DOC will apply the following principles when processing the Data Subject’s personal data, which comply with the requirements of current data protection legislation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: I will always seek your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes which I will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. This will be kept to a minimum.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing. Depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding storage period; in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. Please be aware that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
Why do we process your personal data?
Subject to the consent of the Data Subject or in accordance with the legitimate interests of IURIS.DOC, we will use the Data Subject’s data to carry out some of the following actions based on the respective legal basis:
- To answer calls, emails or queries from our Clients and Users.
- To execute, manage and invoice the contracts signed by our Clients through the channels established to that effect.
- To send commercial information and communication regarding the services contracted and to keep you informed about news and offers of interest to you regarding new IURIS.DOC products and/or services.
- To manage claims or complaints made to IURIS.DOC.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided by the Data Subject will be kept for as long as the relationship and/or contract between the Data Subject and IURIS.DOC is in effect and, once it is terminated, it will be withheld until the applicable statute of limitations has expired.
If the Data Subject has consented to their processing, the data will be kept until the Data Subject requests their deletion, at which time they will be withheld until the applicable statute of limitations expires.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data concerning the aforementioned purposes is your consent, freely given by ticking the acceptance boxes on the data collection forms on our website (art. 6.1.(a) of the GDPR).
By way of legal basis, the processing of the data provided may also be necessary to execute a contract to which the Data Subject is a party or to implement pre-contractual measures at their request (art. 6.1.(b) of the GDPR) or to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller (art. 6.1.(c) of the GDPR), as well as other provisions applicable to the relationship between the Data Subject and IURIS.DOC.
To whom will your data be communicated?
The Data Subject’s personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients:
- Public Administrations (Treasury, Social Security, City Councils, Generalitat, Provincial Councils) and Courts and Tribunals, when so established by an applicable legal provision.
- Suppliers who provide services to IURIS.DOC related to formalised contract management and who act as data processors, such as, but not limited to, financial institutions, fraud detection and prevention organisations, technology service providers, logistics, transport and delivery service providers and collaborators or providers of services related to customer service, lawyers or agencies, banks or legal or physical entities linked to IURIS.DOC in any way.
- Suppliers and partners providing marketing and advertising-related services, only if the Data Subject has expressly given his/her consent.
In any event, those third parties with whom certain personal data of the Data Subject is shared shall have previously accredited the adoption of adequate measures for the correct protection of such data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning him/her. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain cases, the Data Subject will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, IURIS.DOC will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In any of the above cases, IURIS.DOC will communicate any rectification or deletion of personal data, as well as any limitation of processing carried out, to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated, unless it is or requires a disproportionate effort. If so requested by the Data Subject, IURIS.DOC will inform the Data Subject of such recipients.
The Data Subject shall also have the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her, which he/she has provided to IURIS.DOC, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller where the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means.
The Data Subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to personal data relating to him/her being processed on the basis of public or legitimate interest by IURIS.DOC or a third party, including profiling, in order for IURIS.DOC to stop processing the personal data, unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
Likewise, the Data Subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on him/her or significantly affects him/her, unless this decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract with IURIS.DOC and is authorised by the European or State law currently applicable or is based on the explicit consent of the Data Subject.
Finally, the Data Subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities.
How can you exercise your rights?
The aforementioned rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation, as well as the right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, may be exercised by sending a written request with an attached copy of your ID card to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data processed by IURIS.DOC comes from the Data Subject himself/herself, sent through the data collection forms implemented on our website.
It is you as the User who guarantees that the personal data provided is true and you are responsible for communicating any changes. The data that must be entered in a field marked with an asterisk are obligatory to provide you with the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data we may process are:
- Identification data (name and surname, address, telephone number).
- Data on transactions of goods and services received by the data subject.
- Commercial information (subscription to our newsletters).
- Any other personal data necessary for the correct execution of the relationship between the data subject and IURIS.DOC.
Refusal by the Data Subject to provide us with certain data could hinder the development of the relationship between the Data Subject and IURIS.DOC, affecting the provision of IURIS.DOC services.
If the Data Subject has any queries in relation to this section, he/she should contact IURIS.DOC at the address provided in the “Data Controller” section.
What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the GDPR, therefore we have adopted the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Informing staff of data processing policies.
- Carrying out regular backup copies.
- Controlling access to data.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.